Friday, February 11, 2011

Sex offender sends cards to child victims

Tennessee - “Happy birthday, I hope you have a wonderful day and following year.  I cannot believe my little tot-tot is already a teenager.  You might be tired of me writing this but I can’t get over how fast you are growing up,” read Donna Turner with the Tipton County Sheriff’s Department. Turner was reading from birthday and Christmas cards sent from by sex offender from jail to his young victims. “In child abuse cases, it’s something you deal with for the rest of your life and this card has put them back to the very day it all started…the very first time they were abused,” Turner said. Terry Bernard McConnell is the convict who sent the cards, convicted of rape of a child and aggravated sexual battery involving two female victims. He’s locked up until 2019.  More… 

No comments:

Post a Comment